Wednesday, October 24, 2012

30 Studio J's in 30 days - day 23

For my second layout if Gabriel at preschool, I used the same paper pack as in the first, but changed the patterned papers.  These two prints are actually my favorites -- I adore the script one and the crossword puzzle one and paired together they make the color on any photo "pop".  To make the photos stand out a little more, I matted each with a 1/16" black photo mat.  For embellishments, I used black buttons and red stitching and a bow to complete the layout.  For the long photo in the upper right corner, I converted the text box to a photo well.  Then I added a journaling box where I felt it fit best.  I am delighted with how the entire layout turned out!
 
To see a larger version of this layout, simply click on the layout.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Studio J Special...receive your 10th layout free when you purchase 9 layouts! To get started, visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Stamp of the Month: A Very Merry Christmas
Purchase this adorable Christmasy stamp set for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase. Shop now. www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to win a FREE Art Philosophy or Artiste' Cricut Cartridge*? I will be giving one away from my blog on November 1, 2012! Simply place an order on my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and join the "Sassfully Chirping in October" link and you will be automatically entered into the drawing. Your name will be entered for each order placed between October 1-31, 2012. This giveaway is only available with Independent Close To My Heart Consultant, Tonya Sheridan and the winner will be randomly drawn by an on-line drawing service.

*if you already have the cartridges, a $99 gift certificate may be substituted for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment