Saturday, October 20, 2012

30 Studio J's in 30 days - day 19

This is Abby's second (of three) layouts from her Mickey Mouse Birthday party.  For this layout, I continued to use the Believe paper collection and changed the star patterned paper to black.  I just think it makes the prettiest pattern paper!  I kept this layout simple and completed it in about 20 minutes: the perfect time frame for a busy mom like me who is always on the go!  An added advantage that I haven't mentioned in awhile is the light weightless of Studio J layouts!  When you combine Studio J layouts and traditional layouts together in a book, you can get more layouts per book which is great if you are starting to see an "encyclopedia volumes" pile up on your bookshelf!  I love, love, love it!
 
To see a larger version of the layout, click on the layout.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Studio J Special...receive your 10th layout free when you purchase 9 layouts! To get started, visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Stamp of the Month: A Very Merry Christmas
Purchase this adorable Christmasy stamp set for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase. Shop now. www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to win a FREE Art Philosophy or Artiste' Cricut Cartridge*? I will be giving one away from my blog on November 1, 2012! Simply place an order on my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and join the "Sassfully Chirping in October" link and you will be automatically entered into the drawing. Your name will be entered for each order placed between October 1-31, 2012. This giveaway is only available with Independent Close To My Heart Consultant, Tonya Sheridan and the winner will be randomly drawn by an on-line drawing service.

*if you already have the cartridges, a $99 gift certificate may be substituted for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment