Friday, October 12, 2012

30 Studio J's in 30 days - day 10

A few hours late for yesterday's post...my apologies.  I am at a weekend crop and wasn't able to get to my power cord last night.  lol.  For layout #10, I used a technique that I absolutely love. Everyone always says I am crazy, or have too much time on my hands (which for those who know me, know that I my life is the EXACT opposite of that), but the truth of the matter, is that I find it relaxing.  I am referring to the letters that make up the title "Sioux Falls"--these letters are My Stickease and individually placed, resized, rotated and moved to read along the curve of the half circle.  It is strategic, yes because if you don't use the back and front buttons just right you will move the X instead of the S etc. ...but like I said, I love it.  I find it to be a challenge that I enjoy.
 
For this layout, I also added a second ribbon to give the layout a more complete look.  I didn't want to much detail in the manner of embellishments as the photographs themselves have many lines and angles and I felt that extra embellishments would take away from those.

To see a larger image of the layout, simply click the layout and it will open in a larger window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Studio J Special...receive your 10th layout free when you purchase 9 layouts! To get started, visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Stamp of the Month: A Very Merry Christmas
Purchase this adorable Christmasy stamp set for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase. Shop now. www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to win a FREE Art Philosophy or Artiste' Cricut Cartridge*? I will be giving one away from my blog on November 1, 2012! Simply place an order on my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and join the "Sassfully Chirping in October" link and you will be automatically entered into the drawing. Your name will be entered for each order placed between October 1-31, 2012. This giveaway is only available with Independent Close To My Heart Consultant, Tonya Sheridan and the winner will be randomly drawn by an on-line drawing service.
*if you already have the cartridges, a $99 gift certificate may be substituted for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment