Monday, September 3, 2012

Make It From the Heart...inspired

Close To My Heart has a new How-To-Book called Make It From Your Heart.  The book is a soft bound book filled with double sided layouts, single sided layouts and cards:  all in one book!  The light weightless of the book makes it perfect to tuck in your tote and go.  Or to take with you to glance through while you are on the go.  
 
A fellow consultant, Deborah Gillian, designed a one page spread with Avonlea that I loved.  So, I tweaked the layout to work with my pictures and we used it for a make and take at my crop this past weekend.  The Layout is #8.  Below is my version of the layout.
 
My supplies that I used:  Pewter Badge Buttons, Black and Grey Sparkle Assortment, Whisper Exclusive Ink Pad, Sponge,  Avonlea Canvas Shapes, Avonlea Level 2 Paper Pack and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.
 
To see a closer view, click on the images and they will open in a new window.
 
Full Spread.

Left page.

Left page details.

Right page.

Right page details.

No comments:

Post a Comment