Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Heats up and so do the Savings! Celebrate Sale - Day 1

Close To My Heart has many items that will be retiring at the end of July, and although we don't know exactly which items will be retired, we can take a few guesses.  As we near the end of the selling period, most products are on a while supplies last definition so once they are gone, they are gone.  For i.e., we received an e-mail last night about 6PM our time that the Seaside Wooden shapes were near the end of their quantities and as of this morning, the shapes are no longer available.  So, what I will be doing from now until I return from convention on the 15th, is I will be having my own sale leading up to the new Fall Idea Book release!  I will try to focus on items that I think might be retiring or that are simply just "must haves".

So just a few rules to kick off this promotion...each day a new special will be posted here on my blog.  These specials are only available through myself, Tonya Sheridan.  You will have just 24 hours to take advantage of the special. After the 24 hours, you may no longer order that day's special.  The specials will be posted each morning between 6-7am Eastern Time.  To take advantage of the special, either e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com or you can use the link below to send a payment directly to me.   Make sure you indicate the quantities, and colors if pertinent in the memo section.  I will be placing the orders each day as not to risk items being unavailable.

Let's add to the celebration...if over the course of my Summer Celebration Sale, you collectively spend $75, you may purchase the July Stamp of the Month for just $5 (plus shipping and tax) and you may also earn the free paper pack with compliment that Close To My Heart is offering this month as a part of the Free Perfect Pairs campaign!  With these deals you can't lose!  And THREE participants names will be drawn for special gift packages of new FALL/WINTER products as soon as they arrive!   

Day 1's special:
Purchase 2 sets of the Wooden Garden Shapes for $11.00 (these retail for $13.48 so this is a savings of $2.48).
These have been very popular with our scrapbookers and card makers alike!  And I just recently learned that they look beautiful when stamped with a larger stamp in Desert Sand Ink.  Especially the butterflies and dragonflies!



No comments:

Post a Comment