Thursday, July 12, 2012

Oh my wowness!

and that is saying it lightly!  General session at the Close To My Heart Convention was AMAZING!!  There were announcements that caused SCREAMS literally) and yes, I must admit some of that screaming was by yours truly.  One of the most fantastic alterations was the return of the 24 BULK CARDSTOCK sets!  This is so awesome especially for gals like me who make tons of cards etc.--now I don't have to hoard that sheet of Crystal Blue as the weight of gold!  Wahoo and thanks Close To My Heart!!

So what were some of the BIG (because you know, everything is BIGGER in Texas) announcements of the morning??? 

-CTMH unveiled a NEW EXCLUSIVE Cricut Cartridge: The Artiste Collection!  This single cartridge has over 700 new images (all designed by Jeanette herself) of themed projects, cards, font, shapes and 3-d items; and comes with three new sets of 12" x 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes and three new D sized stamp sets.  To quote Disney's Meet the Robinson's..."Prepared to be amazed" because there is no other way to describe this amazing set!  It will bring out the artist in you!  And there are CUPCAKES!!!!  Oh so many cupcake solutions!  Yes, John!  Cupcakes!

- Changes to Studio J beginning with the retirement of the Studio J Membership!  And now, EVERYONE has the ability to use all of the previous exclusive designs and exclusive new packs.  This is so fantastic in more ways than I can list!!  I am so in love with Studio J that this just sweetens it even more!  I will have more answers about this new enhanced product line tomorrow after a jam session with Brian, our Studio J expert.

-A new How To Book concept called, Make it From the Heart Volume 1!  This soft cover book has great, trendy designs for both scrapbookers and card makers alike and is light enough to carry to all of your crops, and scrapbook jam sessions!  It features 16 two page layouts, 2 single page patterns and 12 cards!  All for just $7.95!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

-We will trending up our color palette and saying goodbye to 26 colors at the end of this month.  The new palettes are refreshing and just simply delightful.  If you are in need of re-inkers, markers, ink pads etc. in these colors, e-mail me soon or place an order on my website as they will disappear very quickly.  To shop my website, visit:  www.tonyasheridan.myctmh.com.  Here are the retiring colors...
Grey Wool - Grey Flannel - Vanilla Crème - Parchment - Brown Bag - Baby Pink - Taffy -Sunkiss Yellow - Key Lime - Heavenly Blue - Liliac Mist - Amethyst - Holiday Red - Sunflower - Sunny Yellow -Dutch Blue - Moonstruck - Vineyard Berry - Tulip - Garden Green - Spring Iris - Petal - Garnet - Pansy Purple
-and finally the last teaser I will share with you today (oh so many more in the coming days)--CTMH now has alcohol based markers!  I am giddy with excitement on this one!  I colored today for about an hour and was already hooked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment