Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hot off the press...


So we have been celebrating in Dallas for 24 straight hours now and what a time it has been!  Last night, I was invited to the Scattered Hearts VIP night where my upline, Tina Sutton, sent us to a Mexican Restaurant in a Hummer Stretch Limo.  We had a great time networking, socializing and I have to admit, the best SOPPHIAS I have had in years!!  They were fantastic!  Following, we had a great girls night out!

And today...the excitement built as we had our Leadership event jammed packed with fantastic announcements!  So a few teasers...you can now become a consultant with a for just $49 plus Shipping and handling.  This is a basic kit designed just for Hobbyist!  If you have ever debated...now is the time to join my team!  This is the year and it will be a decision that you won't regret!  Want more details, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com for all the details.  I would love to talk to you about your opportunities! 

Also today, here is a sneak peak for of one of the new paper packs!  The pack is called Scholastic  and....drum roll...are you ready?????  It is filled with new colors!!  They are:  Saddle, Ruby, Champagne and Cashmere!  Not sure what they are replacing yet...all that excitement is tomorrow!  But, here is a sneak peak!


Stay tuned to my next chance to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment