Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tag time

One of the make and takes at my last crop was this simple little chipboard tag.  The tag is one of CTMH's Cricut compatible tags that I inked with a combination of Smoothie and Sunset exclusive inks.  To achieve this I just dabbed the ink on randomly with a sponge.  Next I stamped the sentiment in Smoothie ink at the bottom of tag.  To create the flower, I stamped the image in Sunset and used a Smoothie dabber to apply Smoothie ink and to blend the colors.  I stamped the flower in 2nd generation ink onto White Daisy cardstock and cut the flower our.  For the stems I used a combination of Sweet leaf and Pear and also stamped in 2nd generation.  I cut our the leaves and glued their center to the tag with a glue dot.  To attach the flower, I popped it up with 3-d foam and attached to the tag so that it would overlap the leaves.  For a final touch, I added the Paradise Baker's Twine to the hole of the tag.  The stamp set used was D1511 Kick Back...a perfect stamp set for summer!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's Stamp-a-Ganza Time!
Now through June 30th, our acrylix stamp sets are Buy 2 Get 1 Free!
Love this featured stamp? You can order yours now, by clicking here.



No comments:

Post a Comment