Monday, May 28, 2012

Sassy for Dotty - Paddle boarding style!

This layout is one that was available in my Dotty Open Workshop on Saturday.  I pulled out the shades of Lagoon and Sweet Leaf and went from there.  Water can be challenging to work with at times, so I pulled from the colors of some of the gals swimsuits.  My goal was to have a simple, and "clean" layout so as to not distract from the pictures--many of which were from a distance. 

The layout itself is from when I learned to Stand Up Paddle Board in Hawaii a few months ago.  This was one of the highlights of the trip and my camera reported in as taking over 100 pictures in the few hours we were there.  So, stay tuned in my blog to see the photos of my husband on his first attempt, and of our entire group with Ingo Radamaker. 

Full spread of the layout.

Left Side.

Right Side.

To see enlarged views of the layout, simply click the images and they will open in a larger window. 

The layout design is:  Open Forum from Imagine. For my Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge, this adds one more design, so I have finished 80 layouts and have 70 to go.

Supplies used:  Dotty for You paper pack, Lagoon Exclusive Ink, Dimensional Elements tags, Paradise Bakers Twine, Paradise Just Blooms Flowers, All Out Adventure Rub-ons (White Daisy), Lagoon Mini Medleys, Lagoon Cardstock, Sweet Leaf Cardstock and Color-Ready Irrestibles Lots of Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment