Friday, May 25, 2012

Sassy for Dotty - day 22 - You're a Star Scientist

For this layout, I used the same color scheme from the Dotty for you paper pack as I did in day 21.  I really love how the two colors compliment each other.  For the stripes, I cut the Sunny Yellow strip off and just used the Sunset and Lagoon stripes.  I added a combination of buttons from the Mini Medleys and Cricut cut the badge.  The layout design is Bits & Pieces from Imagine.  I have not used this design in my challenge to date, which makes 79 layouts completed and 71 still to go. 

Full Spread

Left Side

Right Side

The journaling reads:  "A fun autumn afternoon playing in the leaves of our front yard tree!  Nicholas and Abby pushed leaves together with their hands until the pile was half their height and then enjoyed every moment of jumping into the piles!  Their play lasted for several hours until the dark forced them inside but not before they used their “scientific studies” to compare leaves – colors, sizes, textures and so forth.  Nicholas even tried his hand at climbing the tree to retrieve some of his comparison leaves.  A very naturist afternoon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment