Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sassy for Dotty - Day 18


This spring, Close To My Heart introduced these adorable milk cartons, but I haven't spent much time playing with them until this weekend.  I wanted something cute, and self-contained, for Nicholas' teacher for Teacher Appreciation week and I thought this container would be super cute if filled with cards.  I played and measured and discovered that the milk carton would hold eight 3" x 3" cards and envelopes.  I used the Dotty for You paper pack, the February Stamp of the Month, Sunset and Lagoon Exclusive inks, Sunset Mini-Medleys, Paradise Baker's Twine, and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to embellish the carton and in creation of the cards.  I am excited for Nicholas to take it school on Monday and am hopeful that his teacher likes it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month in Style!

With your $35 purchase from our Spring/Summer Idea Book, you can purchase the Dotty for You Paper pack for just $5 (plus shipping and tax). This is a $19.95 value and is filled with color! It's a must have for spring! To order your own Dotty For You, visit my On-Line Business Address at:
www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.

No comments:

Post a Comment