Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter with My Peeps

Such a cute phrase..".my peeps"! Quite the little catchy, and I must add, trendy phrase currently. Close To My Heart has introduced this adorable stamp set and I just knew it was perfect for my Kid's Mom and Me Easter class.  Intrigued by the cute stamp set, the class is also open to adults, and grown up kids as well.  I will be teaching it on Saturday at the Timberville Church of the Brethren from 10am-noon.  With the cost of the class, each participant or "team" will receive their own My Peeps stamp set, set of Adhesive Springs (they make the little bunnies "spring" up, and a set of Mocha Opaques.  Of course, the cards and envelopes and papers to create them are also included.  So, gather your favorite "peeps" and join me for a springy Easter class!



No comments:

Post a Comment