Monday, February 20, 2012

February Card Club

This month we are creating baby cards!  They are inspired by the new Close To My Heart Idea Book.  All four of the cards feature one of our newest stamp sets "New Arrival".  This is such an adorable stamp set and is a must have for new Mommy's!  The cards also feature the sophisticated Chocolate striped ribbon, our new Bitty Pearls and our new Die Cut Colonial White cards.  The finished card size is 3 1/2" x 8".  The colors featured are Baby Pink, Blush, Chocolate, Colonial White, Heavenly Blue and Crystal Blue.  If class, we will make two of each card:  one blue and one pink.  Participants should bring a pair of fine tip scissors, Chocolate ink pad and dauber (if you have them), and adhesive of choice.  For the ribbon, I used the red-line tape but you can use you your choice of adhesive.  Card Club is tomorrow night (Monday) and I still have spaces available for those who would like to attend.  To register, e-mail me at:  inallsassiness@gmail.com.

The top card design is:  Bound Together from Originals.  The remaining three cards are (left to right): Tie Back Tag from Originals, Top It Off from Wishes, and Top It Off from Wishes.  For my Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge, this adds three more cards to my completed list.  So, I now have 178 card designs completed and 30 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment