Monday, February 13, 2012

Dinosaurs meet modern day acrylic cards!

Today I thought I would highlight some cards designed for little boys that I will be teaching as an optional class at tonight's Scrappers for a Cause Crop.  Cards that are right out of the stone ages...a dinosaur card workshop featuring the new Victory Paper Pack, our Dinosaur stamp set (which my kids swear showcases the dinosaurs from PBS' Dinosaur Train) and the acrylic cards. The class is $7 and we will make four cards. Featured colors are: Chocolate, Outdoor Denim, Olive, and Bamboo.  The crop is at the Timberville Moose Lodge and the crop fee is just $2.  The dinosaur card workshop is optional and additional to the crop fee.  Kits are also available for those who would like to support our cause and who are unable to attend.  The proceeds will go to Fun For Everyone.


Card Design is:  Center Charms from Originals.

Card Design is Background Bar from Originals.

Card Design is Framed Message from Originals (previously used).

Card Design is Diamond Duo from Originals.

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge:  I have created three of these cards in my challenge.  Add in the Diamond Duo, Background Bar and the Center Charms and that makes 174 used and 34 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment