Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wicked Treat box with cards!

Close to my Heart has revamped a new Stamp of the Month program and with this program there is a featured project each month...the projects are super cute and very versatile! This little card box and the coordinating cards are August's Stamp of the Month Project. For details on how to create the box and cards, visit the corporate website at: www.closetomyheart.com , join me tomorrow night (Monday) at the Scrappers for a Cause crop, or e-mail me and we can set up a time to make your own box! I tweaked the box and cards just a little to fit my style.





Note the little Licorice Opaques on the spider...it's all about the details!


Card design is Designer Tag from Wishes.




My tweaked cards for the Designer Tag card.

No comments:

Post a Comment