Sunday, August 21, 2011

kudos to the sassy crops gang!

I am just returning from a fantastic, no-sleep, but fun filled, weekend in Waynesboro, VA with all of my Sassy croppers! There we spent three days scrapping, cricut cutting (those cricuts were chirping the entire weekend! ), and all around having a great time! Thank you to all of you for attending and for your continued support. You are EACH so incredibly awesome! I will post some fantastic artwork that was created for our artwork contest...I am just glad I didn't have to the be the judge! I am so blessed to be the leader of such an amazing crop group & friends! You know who you are, and you have turned my world around! Thank you for keeping me on my toes , raising the bar, and pushing me to be a better person! Can't wait for our next weekend event! Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment