Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cards that are just wicked!

Created with the new August Stamp of the Month "Wicked" that is! I am not one for scary Halloween fun, but this little witch and kitty have a little bit of a sassy to them making them lots of fun to create with. These are two of the cards I created for a swap that I was in earlier in the month. The colors of the new Mischief paper pack are unique and definitely create the mood! I love the inclusion of the Barn Red! Never would have thought of that as a Halloween color, but it works so well with the other combinations. They are fantastically wicked together!


The card design is Top Band from Wishes. (finished size 8" x 3 1/2").

The card design is Medallion from Wishes. (finished size is 5" x 7").

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 159 designs completed. 49 to go.


So, how do you go about getting your very own Wicked stamp set? You can purchase it outright for $17.95 or for just $5 with a $50 purchase! And when you purchase this sassy set, you will also receive a new stamp set with the Typepress font for free! E-mail me at: inallsassiness@juno.com or visit my website at: www.tonyasheridan.myctmh.com to order your set today!

No comments:

Post a Comment