Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A very Merry Un-birthday to me..





A very merry
Unbirthday to you,
To you, A very merry
Unbirthday to you,
To you,
It's great to
Drink to someone ,
And I guess that
You will do,
A very merry
Unbirthday to you!


So, today must be a very merry unbirthday to me as look what Mr.Fed ex man dropped off at my house!! Yes, my Fall/Winter Idea Books are "in the house" (sorry, couldn't resist that one!). So very excited! He must of thought I was crazy as I rushed out of my house to carry in boxes that weighed a gazillion pounds! So worth the weight & wait though!


So, you might be asking...how can I get one of these exciting books??? You may pick one up at my Fall Open House on Sunday, July 31st from 4-7PM located at the Hill's in Broadway (e-mail me for directions) OR...if you can't hardly wait...and feel that the time is getting late...I will have them at my crop this weekend at the Plains Community Center from 9am-10pm for a $2 donation to FUN FOR EVERYONE - a playground project orchestrated by Katelyn Sonifrank for the Plains Elementary School.

For my distant customers, I will also be happy to send you a book for free mid-next week with any order over $25 or by itself still for free, but you pay a shipping fee of $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment