Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My "Wowie" artwork

This year at convention I was invited to a VIP event with my grandma up-line Tina Sutton. We had a fantastic dinner and then had a business building princess party. We were each asked to bring a "wowie" piece of artwork for an artwork contest. This is the piece I created ... & yes, it definitely wowed by son Gabriel. The little book tells about Gabriel's trip to the zoo to see the Polar Bears.


Layout Design is Mainframe Offset from Reflections.

Layout Design (left page) is Main Frame Vertical Window from Reflections.


Left Layout design is Sidebar - layers from Reflections.


Layout Design is Bottom Borders - Footnotes from Reflections.


Layout Design is Grand Finale from Imagine.


Layout Design is Front & Center - Photo Focus from Reflections.


Left Layout Design is Main Frame - Charmed from Reflections.
Right layout design is Quartet - Offset from Reflections.

Layout design is Balanced Rhythm from Imagine.




Layout design is Creative Team from Imagine.


Layout design is Subtitles from Imagine.


Supplies used: As you can imagine, yes, there were many of them! To list a few: Magnifique Level 1, 2 and My Stickease; Acrylix Album; 6x6 page protectors; Chocolate Mini-Medleys; Founding Flourishes; Mistletoe Flowers; Blue/Green Assortment of Sparkles; Chocolate, Bamboo, Lagoon, Colonial White, and Pacifica Cardstock; Pacifca, Bamboo, and Chocolate exclusive inks.


My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: I have done a few of these layouts but this little book helped me quite significantly on my challenge! 70 1/2 layouts completed. 79 1/2 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment