Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Butterflies



I know that I don't often post artwork that I have created that is not CTMH here, but I had to make an exception for this frame that I created for a display at my "other" job. The butterflies and glitter are from Martha Stewart; the title was cut with the Duan Jon font on the Cricut and the cardstock was from the Paper Company. Once completed, I showcased the layout in a deep 12x12 shadow box frame. If you live local, you can see my art piece at Michael's in Harrisonburg. Special thanks to Gabriel's teacher Mrs.Snyder for the phenomenal photograph!

1 comment:

  1. Tonya, Hi I was taken with this layout. I think the colors caught my eye and then I recognized the butterfly and as I was looking closer realize I recognized the photo mat. I just finished that kit a few weeks ago and have wanted to post it at the Michael's where I am a CSI. You mentioned you have another job. Would love to hear more about it.
    I also love Luray, VA. I was born in DC and as a child my family would take trips to Luray Caverns. I had to drag my husband through them one year on a trip through from Martinsville (where we used to live)to DC.

    ReplyDelete