Friday, June 17, 2011

Graduation Cards made from the heart!

This year, I have several special graduation cards to send. These cards NEEDED to be handmade and heartfelt, as the two young gentleman and very close to my heart (no pun intended): I babysat both of them in college...yes, I am feeling VERY old! It is hard to believe that they are now adults and getting ready to head to college themselves. Where does the time go?? Congrats to both Kevin & Gibby...I know you will move mountains and I love you dearly!


The card design is Presented to You from Originals. Supplies used: You and Me National Scrapbooking Kit & stamp set, Mocha Opaques, Chocolate & Garden Green cardstock and Exclusive Inks.



Card design is Vertical Sash (with a tweak of Masculiness) from Originals. The supply list is the same as above.


My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 145 card designs completed. 63 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment