Friday, June 24, 2011

Exclusive Home Workshops to be offered in July!

Add some fireworks to your July! Need some "me" time with your friends? Stock your inventory with cards? Or even start a card ministry with the gals from church? If so, then I have the perfect solution for you:

Host a Home Workshop in July! Not only, will you have a great time, have some serious creative time, but by participating in this event you will be aiding the American Red Cross in their 2011 Flood & Tornado Relief efforts! Not bad for a few hours of fun?

So here is how it works:

1. Choose one of my available dates that works for you.

2. Choose a project.

3. Invite your friends.

4. Enjoy creating the night of the event.

5. Reap the benefit of holding your own workshop by choosing FREE scrapbooking products and knowing that your home workshop helped to make a difference!

Oh, and did I mention that my July hostesses receive a special thank you? When you collect $150 in orders, you will receive an exclusive Hostess special. E-mail me at: inallsassiness@juno.com for details! (you will also receive credit for the class fee from your participants).

My Personal Goal: To Hold 10 Exclusive You & Me Home Workshops in the month of July! Just think...10 hostesses, with approx. 5 friends at each workshop...what a difference we can make! All hostesses that schedule their Home Workshop by June 30th will have their name in a drawing for an Album/How to Book OR me to provide the refreshments at their workshop! And if I make my personal goal, all participants from ALL of the workshops will receive a special thank you gift in the beginning of August!

Need more fun? We can theme it up! Summer Luau, BBQ, Ice Cream Social, Fireworks in July...whatever you would like!

Sassy Card Workshop $10 per person.

Magic Layout: $5 per person. Chipboard letters are not included.

Masculine Card Home Workshop $10 per person.

Either of CTMH's Exclusive layouts: $5 per person.

Check back for one more exclusive card workshop!

E-mail me today to pick the date of your own Home Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment