Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rubber bands meet a brayer

A fellow consultant shared this technique, and I have been anxious to try it. When I finally did, I loved it!

Needed supplies: a combination of thick & thin rubber bands, a rubber brayer, an ink pad, and cardstock.

Pop the roller out of the handle. Randomly wrap rubber bands of various widths around the roller. Pop the roller back into the handle. Ink the brayer. With quick, jerky motions, roll the brayer onto the paper. Roll several times producing 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation markings. Continue until desired look is achieved.




Here are two cards that I created with the brayed paper I prepared.

this card design is Framed Message from Originals.



This card design is Colors & Cubes from Originals.


Want to try your hand at it? Then join me on Monday for my Card Club!


These will be two of the cards we will be creating!




My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 137 cards completed. 71 more to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment