Monday, May 30, 2011

Remembering Trunk Bay...

A few months ago, my husband and I went on our first cruise that I earned through Close To My Heart. I have been steadily, and slowly, scrapbooking our trip. Both of these layouts were designed exclusively designed by the CTMH art team for the cruise earners. They were lots of fun to create and I love, LOVE, LOVE the cute stamp set that was created for us! This first layout will be my make and take for my upcoming crop this weekend! Can't make it to the crop? And just have to have the layout? Send me an e-mail and I will make up a kit for you...the cost would be $20 plus shipping if applicable. Want both layouts? The total would then be $32 plus shipping if applicable. (note: there will be extra materials that you can use in other projects).



The above Layout Design is Powerful Trio from Imagine.




The below Layout Design is Abracadabra from Magic.





Supplies used: Mayberry Level 2, Badge Buttons, Kraft Borders and Pewter Mini Medleys.

Featured colors: Smoothie, Cocoa, Sky, Desert Sand, Bamboo, Honey, Olive.

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: I have used the first layout previously and the second, is from Magic: to be added at a later date to my challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment