Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's all oh, so pink!

All who know me, know that I love the color pink! So, I was quick to fall head over heels in love with our new Sophia paper collection that sports several shades of pink! Partner that with Tina's pink HUGE flamingo (see below) and it was not a hard decision to use this paper collection to scrapbook my recent trip to Navarre, Florida! Of which, if I have not mentioned, is my new Happy Place! These three layouts were created in Studio J--our digital studio program--and I am loving them! There are so many possibilities available. To see the images larger, or read the journaling, simply click on the image.


Layout Design: Dynamic Duo from Imagine.


Layout Design: Defining Moments (A members-only exclusive design)

Layout Design: Photoholic (a Member-only Exclusive Design)


Want more information on Studio-J? Or want to explore it for free?? Click on this link for more details!! There are also gift packages and memberships available...perfect for Mother's Day!


Want more one-on-one? Let's get together for your personal Studio J session!




My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: one more challenge layout completed for a total of 62 completed and 88 still to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment