Friday, May 13, 2011

Aargh...delight.

Aargh! Yes, which one is the pirate? My husband or the real pirate? We bought this picture on our cruise for my boys who love pirates! (of course, because that is what 4 and 6 year olds love!). It presented a challenge, as it an unusual size (8x6) but I think it works well with this layout. The paper is the Mayberry and this is actually from a Level One kit. I am happy with how it turned out. I added hand-stitching around the photograph to add a little extra pizazz! I also added liquid glass to the flowers and inked the parenthesis with Honey ink to make it a little darker. I think all of the elements pull the layout together nicer and it was made Faster. Simpler. Easier.



The Layout Design is Reflections: Sidebar-Photo Focus.


The Layout Design is Reflections: Half & Half - Perfect Square.


My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 62 1/2 completed. 87 1/2 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment