Thursday, April 21, 2011

A few more Wings Creative Basics Cards

Here are the last two cards that I created, and taught, in my April Card Club. I especially like the first one (Confidential design). This is a design that I have looked at many times before, but struggled to create a card with it that did the design justice. I was very happy with how it turned out! I used the circle punch that was used in the paper flowers to create the "tabs" and used the back side of the patterned paper. The create the sentiment piece, I simply arranged various thank you verses and sentiments on my 3" x 3" block and stamped them all together. You can use this technique with other phrases or images as well. It looks very impressive once stamped!


Card Design: Confidential from Wishes.


For this second card, I used the Scallop punch to create the backing/matting for the button embellishment and then the circle punch for the smaller Cocoa circle.



Card Design is Framework from Wishes.


Supplies used: Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Clear Button Assortment, Wings Creative Basics Paper Collection, Cocoa & New England Ivy Ink & Cardstocks. The stamp sets are the Card Chatter Sympathy and Card Chatter Thank You.

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 135 card designs completed. 73 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment