Monday, March 7, 2011

Introducing Sensational Bunnies!


Such an adorable new stamp set! The Sensational stamp set is the stamp of the month for the month of March! I have fallen in love with it! So Beatrix Potter looking! Here, I have used the stamp set with the Sophia Paper Collection to create these charming Easter or spring cards for my March Card Club Workshop. Although difficult to photograph, each of the bunnies are adorned with Fun Flock...cute and fuzzy! Thanks to Jeanette for the inspiration! (and for more inspiration, visit Jeanette's blog to see how she dyes the Fun Flock!



The card design is Cubed Collage from Wishes.

The card design is On the Ball from Wishes.


The card design is Bullseye from Wishes.


The card design is Midpoint from Wishes (rotated).

The cards feature the colors of Pear, Hollyhock, Blush, White Daisy with a touch of Baby Pink.

If you would like to join me for this class, the workshop fee is just $10 and the workshop will be on Wednesday, March 9th from 6-9PM at the Hill's in Broadway. Can't make it, send me an e-mail--I would love to schedule a private workshop for you and your friends to create the cards as well! (inallsassiness@juno.com). To add this adorable stamp set to your collection, place an order on my website: http://www.tonyasheridan.myctmh.com/ or contact me today!

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 4 more down! 208 card designs from 2 books. 131 created. 77 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment