Monday, February 14, 2011

Relay Crop Class Layout

Tomorrow evening, well actually this evening now (LOL), I am participating in a crop to benefit a local Relay for Life Team. This is the optional class that I am teaching. I love the simplicity, the colors, and the balance and for my pictures this new paper collection, Fanfare works terrifically! The shade of red is Cranberry and in many of the patterns, it takes on an orange shading. But for these pictures, it works perfectly! I also used the new Fanfare Embellishment assortment which are beautiful designer brads. Loving them!! If you don't have plans tomorrow, why not join us? The crop itself is just $2 and the optional layout class above is $10. All proceeds from the crop will go to the Mining for a Cure Relay team. For more details, to register, or if you would like for me to make you a kit, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@juno.com. Hope to see many of you there! Timberville Moose Lodge from 5-9pm.

The Layout Design is Easy Inspirations from Cherish.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 57 layouts complete. 93 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment