Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine's Day is Monsterific!

Reflections: Half and Half - Split Focus

Reflections: Sidebar - Originals


It is almost Valentine's Day and my little people are all about making Valentine's (maybe it is because their mommy has been making Valentine's left and right?). Anyway, the children have been begging to make Valentines! Gabe was supposed to go make Valentine's on Saturday with Grandmommy but he wasn't feeling the best so last night we were able to create some! He chose monsters so he and Mommy both had fun creating! So, I thought I would share a layout that I created documenting both his coloring and his writing as well as our Valentine making. Maybe this will inspire some of you to scrapbook your Valentine making this year! Since I just did this layout, the count still stays at 55 completed and 95 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment