Wednesday, December 1, 2010

zipidee...do...dah...what fun we had!

Thought I would post some layouts that I did over the summer and sort of forgot about. The first layout, which is Gabe's layout, was the Zippidee Workshop to Go. The second layout, which was Nicholas', was the alternate layout and the third layout, which was Abby's I chose a layout design that I really liked. Some of the pictures are the same, but each layout was tailored to the child that was being showcased.

Gabe's layout.



Nicholas' layout:
Layout Design is Monologue from Imagine. (previously used)



Abby's layout:

Left Layout design is Sidebar - Quartet from Reflections.


Right Layout Design is: Half & Half - Balanced from Reflections. (previously used)

Supplies used: Zippidee Workshop To Go, Cocktail Alphabet, Dimensional Element Stars, Zippidee Level 2 assortment (ribbon), Black Brads and Zippidee My Stickease.

Featuring the colors of: Black, Indian Corn Blue, Cranberry, Honey, Bamboo and Desert Sand.

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 layouts. Add another 1/2 of a layout which makes 49 completed and 101 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment