Sunday, November 7, 2010

A look back...

Goodness Nicholas has grown up fast! It seems like just yesterday Nicholas was spending his first night in his big boy bed and now in just two days, he will be 6 years old! He, by the way, has reminded me of the countdown everyday for the past 10 days or so! It was heartwarming to go back and scrapbook these pictures.
When creating this layout, I used Cardstock and then just a little bit more! I had a little bit of difficulty with this particular layout in that the colors on Nicholas' bedding was so vibrant that whatever patterned paper I choose seemed to fight the colors and pictures. I chose to use a layout from Studio J featuring the Animal Cookie paper collection and then used the monochromatic side of the paper. Next, I substituted a color of cardstock for the second patterned paper. The letters were done with the My Stickease which added to the simplicity to the design.

To see the details of the layout, click on the layout.

The Layout Design is Dialogue from Imagine. My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 layouts. 46 completed. 104 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment