Saturday, November 20, 2010

All about the little details



Did you notice the google eyes on the little pumpkin My Stickease? Or the Liquid Glass on the polka dots of the "Boo" title? It is the little details that make layouts so special! I had a great time creating this layout! I created a collage print at Wal-mart with the supporting pictures for my layout and then slid the collage print into a layout design that called for an 8x10 photograph. I am very excited for how it turned out and will keep this in mind for future layouts where I have many pictures (I am thinking Christmas layouts, birthday layouts etc).
Supplies Used: Holligans Level 2 Paper Pack, Liquid Glass, Foam Squares, Hooligans My Stickease & Google eyes. Featured colors: Sunset and Black. The Layout designs are: (left) Main Frame - Portrait and (right) Title Topper - Cover from Reflections.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 layouts. 63 layouts completed. 87 layouts to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment