Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Still loving some Snow Friends...

I can't get enough of these little snowmen...in the words of Kewpee, a popular restaurant in Lima, Ohio ..."they make my heart go flippee-flop"! This season, I decided to use two of our new colors Sky & Cotton Candy and I believe they turned out to be adorable! I created these for a Christmas card workshop, but I believe I will also make some with sentiments like "Thinking of you" and "Happy Birthday" for winter-time too!


Card Design is Ricochet from Wishes.

Card Design is Simple Statement from Wishes.

Card Design is Simply Secure from Wishes.

Card Design is Attention Getter from Wishes.
Featuring the colors of Cotton Candy, Sky, Chocolate and Colonial White. Stamp Set Featured: Snow Friends (still one of my all time favorites!!). Other supplies used: Pearl Opagues, Red & Pink Sparkle Assortment, Blue & Green Sparkle Assortment, Snow Flurries Stamp Set, Colonial White Circle Cards, Liquid Glass & Glitz Glitter Glue.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 184 cards designs in one year. 79 cards finished. 105 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment