Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's a Triple Play! Card style!

Who said one can't be a savvy card maker? I have fallen in love with the exclusive Triple Play Kit! The colors, the patterns, and the possibilities! The kit was designed to create three little brag books, but when I look at it and see so much more! These cards were all created from just one of the patterns...and there are two more color combinations! Imagine the possibilities!! Love the look of these cards? Order your Triple Play kit before they are retired and then join me in my Triple Play Card Workshop! Contact me for details!

Finished card sizes: 4 3/4" x 3".
My card design.

Card Design is Right Spotlight from Originals.
Card Design is Little Squares from Originals.
Card Design is Center Accent from Originals.

Card Design is Small Bow from Originals.

Card is Heart Tag from Originals.

Finished Card Size: 5" x 7"
Card Design is Center Squares (altered) from Originals.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 184 cards. 6 more completed.
69 cards completed. 115 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment