Monday, September 13, 2010

Fab Fifteen...well, sort of!

...sort of...in that I altered the layout so technically, it is a Fab 12! Twelve pictures that is! I love this layout design as it allows for numerous pictures, as well as flexibility. In the original design, the large 8x8 picture of Gabe is actually four 4x4 pictures but that is the beauty of Close To My Heart's How-to-books...they are completely tweekable! This particular layout was created with our exclusive Triple Play kit and was created for my baby series that meets next week. The kit also has a paper palette in Hollyhock and Sunset so the layout could be altered for a baby girl or even neutral. And of course, it could be used for other things outside of babies! I just love the delicateness of the flowers and the shades of blue!





Supplies used: Triple Play Kit; Outdoor Denim, Colonial White & Indian Corn Blue cardstocks; Classmates Alphabet; Pearls Opagues;
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: I have actually already created a layout with this design in my challenge. To see that layout, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment