Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fun in the Sun!

I love to reminisce and look back at memories past...that is one of the greatest joys of scrapbooking! These pictures were everyday photographs that were taken when my daughter was just a few weeks old. I wanted to create a layout for each child but did not want to duplicate the layout...I wanted each child's to reflect their day verses just copies of each siblings. I was inspired by the little flower in the Laid Back paper pack as it reminded me of the boys blue Hawaiian swimsuits! So, I decided to create a layout for each child of the days happenings with the same paper pack. My thought process worked beautifully as each layout is similar, yet unique to the child who was featured.




The Layout Design is Winning Layout from Cherish. Other supplies used: Dutch Blue Cardstock & Exclusive Ink, White Daisy Cardstock & Exclusive Ink ; Happiness Stamp Set; White Daisy brads; Laid Back Level 1 Paper Pack.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 Layouts. 32 layouts completed. 118 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment