Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas is July...

Craziness...not really! I just know that December comes too fast with too many things to get done! So, I have decided to jump start my Christmas cards this year and you are welcome to jump in and participate too! I will be teaching a Christmas Card Club each month until December. Each month we will work with a different technique! This month, we will be working with stitching and piercing.

Card Design: Side Note from Wishes.




Card Design: Timeless Trio from Wishes.


Card Design: Folded Focus from Wishes.




My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 184 cards. 57 completed. 127 to go.
Supplies used: Merry Pursuits Stamp Set; Evensong Creative Basics; New England Ivy, Olive & Cranberry Exclusive Markers and Inks; Cranberry & New England Ivy Brads.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute, Tonya!!! What a great idea!! A Christmas Card class every month! Wooohooo... that way I won't overstress myself in Dec! Hope everything is good... Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete