Saturday, July 10, 2010

Awards Reception

Close To My Heart's Awards Gala!

Tonight has been an amazing evening! We celebrated the successes of our year with an Awards Gala! Close To My Heart made many special efforts to make this a fantastic night for all of us!
I was honored to walk across the stage as one of seven Centennial Club recipients from the entire company. Talk about nerves! Following the the Gala, all award recipients were invited to a special reception with Jeanette and the Executive Team members. What an unbelievable opportunity to meet Jeanette (hopefully a picture to follow soon). I was completely humbled being among such a talented group and was inspired to dream higher dreams!

My friend Barb with Jeanette (CTMH CEO & Founder) as she received the Spirit of Close to My Heart - the highest honor given! She has been an amazing mentor to me! She befriended me at a time when I needed a friend the most! She has taken me under her wing, talked with me, offered suggestions and genuinely has cared about my career and my successes. I am ecstatic that Barb is the recipient of this honor--for she is the spirit of Close To My Heart! So many hugs!!!

Jon Schmidt, pianist: our amazing entertainment for the evening!


his amazing Cello Player!
My husband would have loved this performance--it was truly spectacular!
A very special moment!

The Awards Reception after the Gala!
L to R: Brian (CTMH Executive Team), Myself, Monica (VP Training & Consultant Services) Barb Curico, Christine (CTMH VP of Marketing & Sales) Tina Sutton & Kara Heilman.


My roommates! I cannot remember when I have laughed so hard! We represented Virginia, New Jersey, New York, Florida and Canada! They have been oh so inspiring, motivating, and OH SO FUN! It was like an on going slumber party and being all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment