Friday, June 25, 2010

Goodies Galore!


One of my customers was gracious enough to let me open her Goody Box and post it's contents and let me say...it was DEFINITELY filled with Goodies! This was the $100 Goody Box and if I remember correctly, the value was $250? I don't remember exactly, but it was packed! Just look at was inside!


Magic Moments Scrapbooking Kit (value $49.95)


Felicity Kit (complete with Stamp Set) (value at $34.95)


Sweet Home Level 1 Kit ($9.95)


Sweet Home My Stickease ($4.95)


Notebook Level 1 Kit ($9.95)


Notebook My Stickease ($4.95)


White Daisy Sassy Strands ($5.95)


Colonial White Brads


Black Grosgrain Ribbon


Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon


Sheer White Daisy Wide Organdy Ribbon


6x6 Album Protector


Clear Shapes Acrylic Pack


Pack of Cardstock and diecut cardstock


1 B Sized stamp, 2 C sized stamps and THREE D sized stamp


1" mini ink pad


9x9 Simple Snapshots You Rock


Love Story Rub-ons


5 sheets of Love Letters Rub Ons (Chocolate)


pack of 8 1/2 x 11" black cardstock




If the higher value goody box pops again, now you have an idea of what is included! My favorite part with this box? so much of it coordinates within the box! Way to go Close To My Heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment