Sunday, May 30, 2010

Just Majestic

Felt, stitching, inking, Dimensional Elements...this monocromatic layout pulls a variety of techniques and embellishments together to create a fresh, trendy new look--and I love it! And if you look closely, you will see that I even hand journaled along the flourishes! Impressed? I am, as those who know me know that I rarely hand journal. This was just one of those layouts that needed to be hand journaled!

Supplies Used: Garden Green Heartfelts, Colonial White Designer Brads, Neutral Embroidery Floss, Irrestibles Pizzazz Dimensional Elements, Olive & Garden Green Exclusive Inks, Sponge Daubers, Colonial White Mini Medley Accents, Colonial White & Garden Green Cardstock, Stitched Alphabet Stamp set.

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: I have used the Sidebar Main Frame design already so this layout will just count for 1/2 a layout! 28 1/2 layouts completed. 122 to go!

Layout Design: Sidebar - Main Frame from Reflections. (Rotated)


Layout Design: Front & Center - Accent Band from Reflections.

Journaling details.
Arrow details -- used bitty brads.
Stitched title.


No comments:

Post a Comment