Thursday, May 27, 2010

A hoppin' great time!




I just returned from a trip to New Jersey where I was fortunate enough to assist in the Scrapbooking Expo with my Up-Line Tina, sister side line, Barb and several other Scattered Hearts team members. The trip was an amazing journey! I found that I really can drive on I-95 although I hated every moment of it! I was blessed to be able to share the trip with some incredibly talented ladies! So I began the journey not really knowing a soul in Close To My Heart (except from conference calls and e-mails) and returned with sisters! It is a weekend I will not soon forget!

So first of all, at the Expo, we rocked New Jersey! One of the stamp sets that we used quite a lot during the course of the weekend was the Hot Diggity stamp set (love it!). It is a whimsical must have for cards and projects! This card was made with the Hot Diggity stamp, the texture tools, and the Splendor paper collection and was a collaborative effort from my roommates! Each added a little here and there, and then I fine tuned our "creation into an Acrylic Card! Thanks gals!
The card design is All Squared Up from Wishes. I have previously used this design in my challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment