Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Simple, but sweet.

I am still in love with the Topstitch papers! For this card, I used one of the B&T papers that I haven't really created with yet. I love the detail of the stitching in the circular patterns. And since it brings in the colors of the Heavenly Blue and the chocolate, it is perfect for baby cards...especially if I want the card to be non-gender specific! This particular card was for my Sister-in-law's baby shower this past weekend. The layout design is Curtain Call from Wishes. Supplies used were: Chocolate & Heavenly Blue exclusive inks & cardstock, Heavenly Blue brads, Forever Love Stamp Set, and the Topstitch Level 2 Paper pack. Finished card size: 4 1/2" x 4 1/2".
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 184 cards. 37 completed. 171 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment