Friday, April 2, 2010

More of Italy...

I have finally completed three additional layouts for my Honeymoon Album. These were in created in Studio J with the Silhouette Collection! I am doing my entire book in the Silhouette collection so it was great that Studio J offers the same collections as their traditional papers!

Layout Design: Shadow from Imagine.

Layout Design: Golden Section from Cherish.

Layout Design: Stars Above from Imagine.

This layout was awesome to complete! The upper left corner was actually one photograph, but because the program was digital, I could zoom in and then stitch the photo back together to stretch it out to fit the spaces provided. Loving it!!

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: I already used Stars Above so for my challenge - 150 layouts. 17 layouts completed. 133 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment