Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Workshops to Go at their finest!!

CTMH has outdone themselves again with the Topstitch Workshop To Go! The exclusive layout design is delightful and the papers just be to be used for baby pictures! At least, they did for me! I love the versatility of the papers as they can be used for a boy (as I did here) or a girl, or even for non-baby projects!

My creation of this particular layout has special meaning to me as I asked my husband to journal for our son about his birth...I think it is important to record his memories and thoughts for the children, not just my own. My husband never ceases to amaze me as his words were perfect!! His words ensembled with the photographs and the layout will make this a layout that I am sure Gabriel will cherish forever.

Left Side.

Right Side.
some of the little details.

Supplies used: Topstitch Workshop To Go exclusive guide & Stamp set, Chocolate Embroidery Floss, Baby Pink & Colonial White brads, Topstitch Level 2 Paper Pack, Chocolate & Baby Pink Exclusive ink Pads & markers, Dimensional Element Hearts, Tinkerin' Stamp Set (Font) and Colonial White Embroidery Floss. This exclusive Workshop To Go (the Basic set) is available for $29.95 plus shipping & tax and is only available to purchase until April 30, 2001. If you would like to create your own, e-mail me and I will help you get started!

My challenge for those reading this...incorporate someone else's journaling into a layout of your own. You will be delightfully surprised at the results and you never know, they might really enjoy being a part of your memories. Who knows, they might even turn into a scrapbooker too!

No comments:

Post a Comment