Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rock on...You Rock Cards!





These card were way too fun to create! I loved using the You Rock Top Coats! They add truly vibrant colors to the cards/projects!! I was sick with a migraine most the day today, and I created these when I started feeling a little better this evening--they were almost therapeutic! There are two designs--the first is exclusive to the Workshop To Go program and the second is A Heart Felt Classic from Originals. Each card is using the same design but then rotated and embellished different from the others. I am always challenged with making masculine cards and this paper pack and the designs of the WTG simplify the stress of creating these cards. Loving them!! I had so much fun with the You Rock Cards, I am going to teach them at the April Card Club (April 7th). Cost will be $10. We will make one of each pattern and then you can make as many as desired with the scraps. E-mail me for details.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 184 cards. 32 done. 176 to go.

1 comment: