Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love Blooms...with a color twist!

The Just Blooms flowers are a beautiful, yet simple, embellishment that can be added to a layout, or card, for just that perfect finishing touch. In Reflections, Close To My Heart illustrates how by folding a paper flower in the center and adding a circular center, you have a beautiful love bloom or daisy. With this layout, I decided to use the same technique but with the Spring Blossom Blooms in the Tulip color. For dimension, I used the Colonial White Designer Brads for the flowers centers and they just popped!



Materials used: Key To My Heart Level 2 Paper pack, Just Blooms Spring Blossom, Colonial White Designer Brads, Tulip, Sorbet & Juniper Cardstock, CTMH Aristocrat Font, Friendship Stamp Set, Tulip Exclusive Ink, fine tip scissors and Mini-glue dots. The layout designs are from Reflections: Front & Center - Space (left design) and Title Topper - Equal Portions (right design). My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 layouts. 6 down. 144 still to come.
This layout is the third of four in my Scrap & Save Workshop on Sat. Feb. 13th. For workshop details, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment