Friday, February 5, 2010

Embellishments with love...




Oh these pictures take me back! It's hard to believe how fast they grow! My little baby girl, Abby, is now 2 1/2 (and yes, I am still scrapbooking her baby pictures) -- where does the time go! I have enjoyed going back to these pictures from her newborn time and reminiscing...and the Key To My Heart Papers are absolutely perfect for her hospital pictures. The pictures speak wonders, but I wanted to use embellishments that would add a soft touch...the knotted ribbons were the perfect touch of love that the layout needed.

This layout is one of four that I will be teaching next week (if we can ever dig ourselves out) in my Scrap & save workshop...a workshop that won't bust your budget! We will create 4 beautiful two-page spreads all for $24...that is $6 a layout! For more details, click here.

Materials used: Key To My Heart Paper Collection, Colonial White Ribbon (from Colonial White Mini-Medleys), Sorbet Bigger Brads (Spring Blossom Brads), Juniper photo hangers (Spring Blossom Mini-Medleys), Primavera Rub-ons, Aristocrat CTMH Font, Sorbet, Juniper & Colonial White Cardstock. The title was created with the Alphalicious Cricut Font. Layout Design: Imagine: Leading Lady.

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 layouts. 4 down, 146 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment