Thursday, January 28, 2010

More Valentines to Adore

Featuring the More to Adore collection (still one of my very favorites!!)
I created these cards for a group of gals that definitely have sass! We created 8 Valentine's: 2 each of 2 designs and the cards turned out awesome! This one one group where no two cards were the same! Each gals cards were filled with love and fun. These are the cards that I designed:
Wishes: It's A Wrap Wishes: Geometric
Wishes: Lucky Layers
Wishes: Collage
Supply List: Featured colors: Blush, "Holly"hock & Chocolate

More to Adore Level 1 & 2 Paper Packs, Chocolate & Hollyhock buttons & brads, Just Blooms Spring Blossom, Chocolate Ribbon, All My Love, Say It in Style & Soul Mates Stamp sets. My Ultimate Scrapbooking Project: 208 Cards. 15 down. 193 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment