Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello there Mr. Green Jeans!




Ok, well not really Green Jeans, but everything else is certainly GREEN! Currently, Nicholas' favorite color is green...can you tell?? He was so very excited to head off to his new preschool today! Mommy was the one who had the tears.


Nicholas, I love you! and I love you more!! As you walk through the front doors to your new school, please know...


I love your excitement for school. I love your energy level. I love each art project that you bring home. I love your passion for reading. I love your cuteness. I love your sense of independence. I love your caring insight. I love your compassion. I love your inquisitiveness. Most of all, I love that I was able to share this special moment with you. In years to come, you may not remember this first day of "big kid preschool" but I will remember it for you...because it was this day that I came to the realization, that my little boy is no longer a little boy...he is spreading his wings and learning to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment